Xpredo Interviews

Entidad interviews Xpredo about the WP family and the CnCNET95 on January 11, 2021.

Questioner: Entidad
Answer: Xpredo (He is from Egypt)



Question 1
How do you describe yourself as a person?

I am looking to learn all things even perfection, patient, tolerant, and love new challenges.

Question 2
When did you start playing Red Alert 1 and CnCNet95?

I started playing around in the year 97, but for a limited period and I was very beginning I used to play it on the local network with friends, but not much

Then I stopped for a great period, and only about 6 or 7 months ago I started playing again in CnCNet95.

Question 3
Who is your best friend on CnCNet95?

They are Entidad, Anderson, Shimi, AngLeon, xFullon, Nastybeast, serek, Saxon, MAK. In special, he is Entidad.

Question 4
Who made you join the WP family?

I joined the WP family on Friday, May 15, 2020 by Entidad and Andersn.

Question 5
Who is your rival at CnCNET95?

Maybe, They are Anderson in a war tank and Entidad in good rush.

Question 6
How do you consider the leadership of Entidad in the WP family?

He is a nice and friendly person and always helps the family to spread the game's tricks and trickery and develop maps.

Question 7
How do you consider the maps created by Entidad? Justify your answer

حقا انها رائعة وساعدتنى كثير فى سرعة البناء المنشآت و لقد بدات فى استخدام
الاختصارات حديثا

Really, it's great, and it helped me a lot in quickly building installations, and I've been using shortcuts lately. Muchs Thanks!