ElmasCHOTO Interviews

Entidad interviews ElmasCHOTO about the CnCNET95 on January 20, 2021.

Questioner: Entidad
Answer: ElmasCHOTO (He is from Argentina)


Question 1
How do you describe yourself as a person?

I am a stable, elegant, refined person and a good friend.

Question 2
When did you start playing Red Alert 1 and CnCNet95?

Well, my friends and I were a big group, and we had connected by computers through cablelinx.

Several college majors went to shit, but we played it all haha. then that happened, for a decade or two, until a few years ago I found CnCNET.

I put together the same profile that I have now ... and so, with comings and goings, I connect and play.

Question 3
Who is your best friend on CnCNet95?

That would be unfair to choose one. Besides that many bastards changed their nicknames haha. But, several in the WP clan are excellent friends, too, I have a good pair in another Peruvian clan, the STNK

I keep the friendship. I have many good friends, with whom it is a pleasure to share games

Question 4
Who is your rival at CnCNET95?

I have only one kind of rival: the disrespectful and the enlarged (that is, most of the pro !! hahaha)

The others are simply good players, who are on one side or the other depending on the touch of the autoally.

Question 5
How do you consider the maps created by Entidad? Justify your answer

Everything created by Entidad is good up. He dedicates time, efficiency, and excellent English, therefore everything has internationality.

Question 6
Would you like to join the WP Family?

Emotionally without hesitation.

I have been honored with invitations, more than once. But, I know that the level of the player, I am a "medium" and that would bring an unfair imbalance to the quality of the WP family ... and beyond that, I do not want to submit to stress of records and achievements ... and less play fast:

I prefer to play with intelligence and tactics, ... when they give me the time!!

<[WP] Ent1dad> last question
<ElmasCHOTO> Yes, I'm virgin ...
<[WP] Ent1dad> hahahahahaha
<ElmasCHOTO> hahaha

Question 7
What was the best game for you in war tank?

Ugh ... so many: I never play alone, I find it tremendously boring and stressful. I like the cooperative with good players, and luckily, when the team is reasonably good, it infects me and I play in an acceptable way, even by the hated pros: P. Much Thanks for this!