Andersn interview

Entidad interviews Andersn about the WP family and the CnCNET95 on January 4, 2021

Questioner: Entidad
Answer: Andersn


Question 1
How do you describe yourself as a person?


I am a sociable, hard-working, honest person. I am a very competitive person. I look for things well to go out and win. I have a good family training.

Question 2
When did you start playing Red Alert 1?


I played since 2004 on PS1 in fifth grade. I was playing with the console controller. I stopped playing afterwards. I found the game on YouTube in August 2019. I decided to play. I tried to play online, but I had complications playing.

Question 3
When did you start CnCNet95?


I started in August 2019. At that time, I was a rookie. I met El_mas_choto. El_mas_choto beat me, but now I beat him hehehe. I got better over time. Now, most players respect me. In September 2019, I met Entidad in the lobby. We were both Peruvians. That was a very fluid topic to understand and improve the game.

Question 4
Who is your best friend on CnCNet95?


That is very difficult to decide from the name. I believe that he is Entidad. I have a very strong friendship connection. Also, the whole WP family are my great friends. We avoid fights between members. If you have any questions, you can consult me ​​and I will be able to help you. I wish everyone to be with their medals in the future.

Question 5
How did you found the WP family? and because?


Because, the idea came from Entidad and I supported it.

First, Entidad and I founded the [P] clan in November 2019, but that clan had many problems. We decided to dissolve that clan on March 14, 2020.

Second, Entidad founded the WP family on Sunday March 15, 2020. This family contains good quality players and each member must be a good person to belong to this family. The WP family has a WhatsApp group to provide and guide critical game information. To enter, you need to pass certain stages. This game is for fun and good fun. Currently, you can find WP rooms of xpredo, Entidad, xFullon, Yansito, shimi, Saxon, TxP, xNatu, Jose, Maria and some games that I forgot hehe. I always remember everyone. The WP family is a very safe and large group. For me, this WP family is the only clan that recruits members to make you better in the future.

Question 6
Who is your rival at CnCNET95?


Well, playing with Entidad 1 vs 1 in War Tank is the battle of 100 years, it never ends until the last soldier standing is left hahaha that seems like the war of the gods. Entidad handles base construction a lot and I handle tank construction a lot. Now, my great rival is Diabl, only once in my life and on his own map, I managed to beat him, that was a very difficult battle, then I was very tired. Also, Entidad and I look for challenges with other clans to improve the level.

Question 7
How do you consider the maps created by Entidad? Justify your answer


Well, the maps created by Entidad are very good (I recommend it), challenging and suitable to improve the speed of bookmark construction, tanking and other combinations. Those maps have medium, hard, and very hard levels. The idea of ​​creating maps by Entidad is great to improve. The Entidad level cannot be defined and that is something that cannot be copied. I thank you very much for your appreciation of the game. I want to congratulate all the guys who represent the WP family and in every battle they face. Thank you!